|The Phillys? Are they a baseball team or something?
||[Oct. 21st, 2008|09:27 am]
So I flew back East to Philadelphia for a super short trip to visit my older Brother . It was his birthday and we spent the time wandering around on bicycles, shopping, picking up presents for him, provisions for a party Friday and generally hanging around.
- Sam's Morning Glory - I'm pretty sure I had an extended foodgasm from the Monkey French Toast. 
- Manayunk - To pick up this print as one of his birthday presents.
- Daffy's - Excellent overstock store, think Nordstrom rack. I picked up a nice new Merino wool sweater for $30.
- Chinatown - To pick up a birthday cake.
- Ikea - Things for Macaire's apartment. Since the new building owners repainted, tiled and carpeted his place is looking pretty swank.
- Picture hanging (FAIL) - I think his walls are made of paper-mâché. Sorry about the hole in your wall. :-(
- Party - Rock Band 2 with the really nice drums . Lots of people, lots of socializing, lots of video game playing.
- Happily Ever After - A super nice toy store. Very friendly owners and some incredibly neat things.
- Touscher Chocolates - Veeeery nice Swiss chocolates.
All in all a very successful visit.
 I landed Thursday morning and left Saturday afternoon.
 Challah French Toast with mango and banana's and caramel sauce.
 And a 108" projection screen, and $300 dollars of downloaded songs.